"Because smiling is the best way I can think of
to honor my friend Paul J. Battaglia."
~ Seth Mates 9/14/01



Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Few Memories of Paul's Co-workers

From MMC's memorial pages to thier lost colleagues:

The BIG smile on Paul's face every morning always warms me. I worked with Paul on the 100th floor. Although, I was no longer working there for almost 1 month prior to the tragedy, but Paul will always call me up and say "Azmee ... when are we gonna hang out?"

The lunches at South Street Seaport with Ivy, the after hour drinks in Aubette with Armand and Andrew ... now that I'm back in Malaysia, and working for American Express, I miss my fellow Marsh collegues. It has never been the same.

Paul ... you are brilliant and charming. Marsh lost an asset! I still listen to the cds you made for me. And on 9/11/03, I will play it here in Kuala Lumpur, and you would say ... terrrrrific!! with a big smile :)

~ Azleen Azmee, 9/9/2003




Paul worked with Marsh Risk Finance during the summer of 1998 when we were still at the 125 Broad Steet address. He was such a fine young man and quickly acquired the nickname "Rocket" by his young associates because of his wizardry with the computer. We did not know that Paul had become a full-time employee until the terrible event of 9/11/01. My heart goes out to Paul's family and friends for this untimely, unnecessary loss.

~ Regina M. Motreuil [formerly Marsh Risk Finance], 9/17/2002



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home